Walk along Zayanderud
Zayanderud tour – Zayanderud, is the largest river of the Iranian Plateau in central Iran. The Zayandeh starts in the Zard-Kuh (Zagros Mountains) in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province. It flows 400 kilometres (249 mi) eastward before ending in the Gavkhouni swamp, a seasonal salt lake, southeast of Esfahan city. Enjoy a half day strolling along Zayanderud riverside!
What to Expect
We will take you to the countryside of Esfahan where you enjoy a fresh breakfast in the nature and get ready for a 2 -3 hours riverside walk with a friendly local guide. In this way, you will get acquainted with the natural and cultural attractions of the region, walk through some villages and become familiar with the lifestyle of the people living there. You can then sit and relax by the river and enjoy a tasty local lunch in a lush garden full of walnut and platanus trees. We will take you back to Esfahan after you watch the beautiful sunset over the Bagh Bahadoran city.
Important Information about Zayanderud tour
- In some shallow and marginal parts of the river you can directly cross the water.
- Anyone taking part in the walk is advised to dress appropriately.
- Night stay in guesthouses or camping at the riverside are also available (Extra charge).
- Pick up time is mostly flexible and you can easily consult us about other options.
- We pick you up from Esfahan.
- We take you back to Esfahan at the end of experience
- Pick up from other areas except Esfahan may increase transportation costs
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Transportation from/to your accommodation in Esfahan
- Zayanderud Riverside Walk & Sightseeing
- Meals (Breakfast -Lunch-Refreshments)
- Sunset watching over Zayanderud River
Price does not includ
- Other costs not offered in this tour
Is there anything hazy of Zayanderud tour? Ask us on Whatsapp +989905147974
You may also like: