One day with Zoroastrians
Tour Overview :
Visit Iran Zoroastrians – Zoroastrianism is one of the world’s oldest religions that remains active. It ascribed to the teachings of the Iranian-speaking prophet Zoroaster. Many aspects of Zoroastrianism are present in the culture and mythologies of the peoples of Greater Iran, not least because Zoroastrianism was a dominant influence on the people of the cultural continent for a thousand years. Zoroastrian communities still exist in Tehran, as well as in Yazd, Kerman, Kermanshah, and Esfahan.
What to Expect
Experience culture, customs, and history of Zoroastrian religion with a friendly Zoroastrian local guide in half a day. On this special tour, which starts from Yazd and continues with the villages of Cham and Taft, you will learn about the Zoroastrian lifestyle and their beliefs. You will also have the chance to visit a series of Zoroastrian unique attractions such as:
- Tower of Silence (Zoroastrien’s Dakhmeh)
- Fire Temple (Atashkadeh)
- Ancient Cypress Tree (Sarv-e Abarkuh)
- Cham & Taft Villages
- Zoroastrians’ History and Culture Museum (Markar)
- Asadab Castle (Seti Pir Temple)
Do not miss this memorable experience in one of the most ancient Zoroastrian civilizations.
Half a day
Important Information about Iran Zoroastrians one day tour
- We pick you up from Yazd or Taft
- We take you back to Yazd at the end of the experience
- Pick up from other areas except Yazd or Taft may increase transportation costs
- Night stay at the Zoroastrian guesthouse in Taft is available (Extra charge)
- At least 2 persons are required to perform this tour.
- Price is for each person.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Visiting all the sites and attractions with a friendly Zoroastrian local guide
Price does not include
- Other costs not offered in this tour
You may also like: