Mesr Grand Tour
Grand Tour of Mesr Desert
This is an amazing off-road trip in the central desert of Iran, Mesr Desert. You will pass away sand dunes, mountains and dried rivers in the desert and reach small and remote villages.
You can share your tour fees with 3 others (Maximum 4 people in each car)
What to Expect:
Let’s drive to the south-east of Mesr Desert from Kal-Kela. This is clearly the best way to observe some very different facets of the desert: sand dunes, dried rivers, rocky desert, oasis, high uplands and also, wild animals like camel and antelope and local desert birds and herbals in some seasons if you are lucky.
In this journey, we will reach small villages called Aroosan and Ebrahim-Zahra and we will continue to the especial mountain where sands meet the rocks! Locals call here jinni mountain.
Important Information :
- You can share the tour fees with your fellow travelers and other adventurers (if possible).
- Maximum 4 people in each car
- You visit 4 different points on this tour.
What is included:
- Pick up from/Drop off in Mesr village
- Off-road vehicle transportation
- Local guide
- Based on tour time, fresh Persian or Herbal tea may be served
What is excluded:
- Meals & Drink (Can be added by extra fees)
Tour duration :
Additional Information :
- Desert night camp or 1-night stay in Aroosan/Ebrahim-Zahra/Jinni Mountain or extending tour duration to see more areas is possible (Extra Fees)
- To customize your own tour, please contact us for tailor-made tour options.
Desert tour in Iran desert: