Isfahan – Yazd Transfer
Book a one-way private transfer from Isfahan to Yazd. This exclusive transfer service provides safe and reliable transportation between Isfahan and destinations around Yazd. This service is provided by Hi,Deh! -Iran Traveling Services and is suitable for travelers who expect the best in comfort, safety, and flexibility.
- Transfer duration: About 4 hours
- Transfer distances: About 320 km / 200 miles
- Pick up time is flexible but highly recommended to get our advice before making a decision and also, consider the weather condition and weather temperature.
- For your safety, Maximum 3 person in each car except the driver is recommended.
- You have to book at least 24 hours before for your transfer service.
- The return transfer is also available from Yazd to Mesr and other Destinations. Driver picks you up from Yazd.
- Naein city excursion (about 3 hours extra) can be added. You can add this extra item to your service in the availability section. The price does not contain entrance fees.
The booking price for a group of 3 persons is 20 euro per person. So it is better to share your transfer. Please ask before payment for less than 3 persons:
- 1 person: 50 euro each person
- 2 persons: 30 euro each person
- 3 persons: 20 euro each person
Non-stop to your destination!
The private transfer will take you directly to your destination, without any detours or stops along the way. So,
- No more need to search for a taxi in the big cities terminals.
- Do not push in crowded buses or trains.
- Get rid of the stress of missing your plane.
- simply book a private transfer to enjoy your Iran trip in a relaxing way.
The same is true for your return trip to the airport because even the longest vacation has to come to an end. But thanks to our private transfer you can reach the airport in a relaxed way.
It is very easy to book a private transfer. Before you leave on your trip, you can book your transfer and within 24 hours you will receive an email with your confirmation and transfer voucher.
Please Rate This Post