Hormuz Island Tour
Hormuz Island Tour description:
Hormuz or Hormoz is a town on the Southwest coast of Iran. It was a fairly important city in medieval times, such as when Marco Polo visited it around 1275. Hormuz was the capital of its province and the province is still called Hormozgān, though the city of Bandar Abbas is now the capital. This island is a scenic geological wonderland of different-coloured volcanic rocks and soils, while the coastline is a stunning mix of golden beaches and awesome bluffs. Hoemoz is most famous for its colorful soil. Probably you’ll be amazed by facing handicrafts made of only soil.
What to Expect
On this one-day affordable tour, you will see the spectacular attractions of Hormuz and get acquainted with the unique nature of the island in the heart of Persian Gulf. Don’t miss your trip to Hormuz if you are planning to include attractions of south in your journey!
Important Information about Hormuz tour
- Night stay in the Hormuz guesthouses, camping by the coasts of Persian Gulf and ordering meals are also available (Extra charge).
- Pick up time is mostly flexible and you can easily consult us about other options.
- We pick you up from Qeshm Island.
- We take you back to Qeshm Island at the end of experience
- Pick up from other areas except Qeshm may increase transportation costs
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Transportation from/to your accommodation in Qeshm
- One day tour including following attractions :
- Portuguese castle
- Salty mountains
- Rainbow valley
- Red beach
- Statues valley
- Rainbow cave
- Salt cave
- Yellow river
- Salt river
Price does not include
- Other costs not offered in this tour
Is there anything hazy of Hormuz Island tour? Ask us on Whatsapp +989905147974
You may like Qeshm tour: