Terms & Conditions
Please Read Booking Conditions Carefully
Your contract is with Boom Kolbeh Mana Ltd, (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’ or ‘we’ or ‘Hi, Deh!’) and subject to the following conditions:
Please Note: All Terms and Conditions shall apply to all participants.
The contract is between the Company and the client, being any person traveling or intending to travel on a tour operated by the Company. No employee of the Company other than a director has authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
When you make a booking and we accept it, a legally binding contract is made. In order to confirm your booking, you must send us your completed booking form and a deposit of €200 per person. The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid in cash at the briefing session in our office in Tehran. Should the balance not be paid in cash in our office for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit paid or apply the cancellation charges outlined in the table below.
Payment: All payments are in euro. A non-refundable deposit of €200 is required at the time of booking to secure a space. A detailed itinerary, along with final balance, and “what to bring” information will be e-mailed to you upon receipt of your deposit. Prices quoted are based on “twin share” traveling and land costs in effect at the time of printing. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation: In case of cancellation for any reason the deposit is non-refundable. We strongly recommend you to take out insurance against irrecoverable cancellation costs. Unless otherwise stated, all group tours are guaranteed to operate, once the minimum group size is reached.
You must check that your chosen trip has reached the minimum numbers required and is guaranteed to run before paying for your airline tickets. Check with the Adventure Iran office or check the trip status on the website. We cannot be held liable for any losses incurred relating to any flight booking or any other related costs, in cases where we cancel the trip you have booked. Clients booking by telephone, on the website, by e-mail or fax will be deemed to have agreed to the following conditions:
- They have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions and general information pages, contained on our website.
- They appreciate, on behalf of all the people included in their booking, the risks involved in adventure travel.
- They or anyone else on their booking does not suffer (or has ever suffered) from any pre-existing medical condition which may prevent them from actively participating in the tour.
- The person signing or being deemed to sign, the attached booking form (which incorporates these terms) warrants that s/he has full authority to do so on behalf of all persons whose names appear thereon, and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and accept these conditions.
- The information given by you on the booking form is complete and true.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign this contract in person.
A binding contract comes into existence between the Company and the person(s) on whose behalf the booking may have been made (the clients) when we issue our confirmation invoice. We or our agents reserve the right to decline any booking at our discretion. If you are prevented from traveling, you may transfer your booking to another person provided they meet all the requirements relating to that holiday. A transfer fee of €50 will be payable or €70 if the transfer is less than 30 Days before departure. Should you transfer your booking to another person, you will both be jointly and severally liable for payment of the trip price and other associated expenses.
If you do not pay the balance of your trip cost in cash in our office on the day of your arrival, your booking will be terminated and you will lose your deposit. Also, you can pay your reservation cost and remain balance in crypto-currencies before your arrival or on the day of your arrival.
We will let you know as soon as we can if we are forced to significantly alter or cancel your trip. In these circumstances you can choose one of the following options:
a) Accept our offer of a replacement holiday of lower quality (if available) and we will refund the difference in cost; or
b) Accept our offer of a replacement holiday of equivalent or higher quality (if available); or
c) Ask us for a refund of the money you have paid.
Your decision about which alternative you accept must be made as soon as possible after we notify you. If appropriate we will also compensate you for the inconvenience unless the alteration or cancellation is because there are insufficient numbers to run the trip, or if the alteration or cancellation has come about because of unavoidable, unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control or affected by reason of circumstances amounting to “force majeure”. We shall inform you 45 days prior to departure if there are insufficient numbers to run the holiday and in all other circumstances, we will endeavor to, inform you at the earliest opportunity.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not even with all due care, foresee or forestall such as (by way of example and not by way of limitation) war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, acts of God, adverse weather conditions, and all similar events.
For Group Bookings, The lead name is entirely responsible for ensuring that all members of the group have the correct and valid documentation for travel. We cannot accept responsibility for any failure to comply resulting in any costs or fines being incurred and we advise you to check with the Iranian consulate office in your country if you have any queries. Clients traveling overland may need to also pass through controls of other countries en route so this should be allowed for with any passport/visa applications.
1. Boom Kolbeh Mana hereinafter referred to as “Hi, Deh!“, where such term shall include its owners, affiliates, employees, outfitters, successors, assigns and agents; shall not be responsible or liable to any “Participant” (where such term shall include any customer and/or client of ”Iran Traveling Services” and/or any person who otherwise receives any goods or services provided by Hi, Deh! “, their heirs, dependants, executors, administrators, successors, agents, assigns and personal and legal representatives) for any injury, damage, accident, loss, claim, delay, and/or irregularity, howsoever caused, that arises from, is connected to, or is in any way related to any goods and/or services sold or otherwise provided by Hi, Deh!.
2. The Participant understands that during the course of any trip, certain risks and dangers may occur, including but not limited to the hazards of traveling in mountainous terrain, jungles, rivers etc. Such activity might cause accident or illness in remote places with or without medical facilities, and subject to the forces of nature. By taking part in any trip, the Participant acknowledges having been advised of the risks associated therein and assumes the sole and exclusive responsibility for such risks.
3. Hi, Deh! shall not be responsible or liable to any participant for any injury, damage, accident, loss, delay and/or irregularity, howsoever caused, that arises from, is connected to, or is in any way related to any goods and/or services sold or otherwise provided by Iran Traveling Services’ Contractors (where such term includes any third party, including but not limited to any transportation company, retained by ”Hi, Deh!“ to provide goods or services to any participant).
Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize the hazards involved in this kind of holiday, including injury, disease, loss or damage to property, inconvenience, and discomfort. The whole philosophy of this type of travel is one which allows alternatives and a substantial degree of on-trip flexibility. The outline itineraries given for each holiday must, therefore, be taken as an indication of what each group should accomplish, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of Hi, Deh!. Changes in itinerary may be caused by local political conditions, flight cancellations, mechanical breakdown, weather, border restrictions, sickness, or other unforeseeable circumstances. Pro rata refunds will be given for services not utilized wherever possible. It is a fundamental condition of joining any of the holidays described in our brochures or on our website that you accept this flexibility, and acknowledge that delays and alterations and their results, such as inconvenience, discomfort, or disappointment, are possible: we will always endeavor to provide suitable alternative arrangements. If it is impossible to make alternative arrangements or if a passenger is unable, or does not choose for good reason, to complete an itinerary outlined for a holiday, the Company is not under any obligation to supply alternative itineraries, excursions, accommodations, services or staff for the period when the client is not present with the group, but in these circumstances we will arrange transport back to your point of departure if you wish.
4. Force Majeure: In the event that any circumstance arises that may affect any trip or the health, safety or security of any Participant, or in the event that circumstances otherwise prevent ”Hi, Deh!“ from providing, either in whole or in part, its goods or services to its participants in a safe manner or at all, Hi, Deh!” reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel or postpone any trip.
It is in the nature of a holiday of this kind that arrangements and participants have to be flexible. The daily itinerary and final objective of the trip are taken as aims and not as contractual obligations. It is a necessary condition of your joining any of our advertised holidays that you accept this flexibility. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements, but we do plan the arrangements many months in advance. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor, for example, change of accommodation to another of the same standard. In the case of such changes, there is no entitlement to cancel without penalty.
5. Cancellation by Us: There is always only one of 2 reasons that we might cancel a tour:
a) The First is when we are forced to cancel a trip due to inadequate trip participation. This is clearly our responsibility. Our policy is to fully refund the trip costs paid to us. Our liability is limited solely to the cost of the land arrangements. This means that the amount refunded is what you have paid us and no more. Adventure Iran cannot be held responsible for financial losses due to the imposition of a charge by airline carriers on partially or totally non-refundable tickets.
It is our sincerest desire to operate all trips offered by us. Cancellation by us is a matter of last resort. We will transfer your payments to another trip for up to a year in the future from the date of payments if you so desire.
b) The Second type of cancellation is due to conditions beyond our control (force majeure); for instance natural disasters, war, cessation of the political relationship between two countries, sudden cancellation of air routes by airliners, etc. In such cases, our cancellation policies mentioned above on the first page apply. Please refer to them in terms of how much is refunded depending on the date of cancellation. Refunds limited to the above conditions apply.
6. Hi, Deh! is not responsible for expenses due to any delay of International/domestic flights which affect the scheduled and agreed tour program and consequently the pre-made tour arrangements (transfers, hotel bookings, etc.) This matter applies to the cancellation of domestic/international flights for any reason. This also applies to expenses due to matters such as visa problems, lost baggage, unusually long waits at Customs of airports/borders etc. or similar matters.
7. Upon providing any payment or deposit to Hi, Deh! , the participant represents Hi, Deh! that it has read and understood the booking procedure, and Terms and Conditions contained herein and has agreed to be bound by same. These Terms and Conditions form a Contract which shall be binding upon the Participant.
8. Where a participant has provided payment to Hi, Deh! on behalf of any other participant(s), the participant who has provided payment to Hi, Deh! shall, upon providing payment to Hi, Deh!, be deemed to represent, confirm and covenant to Hi, Deh! that it acts as agent for the other participant(s), that it is acting with the full knowledge and consent of such other Participant(s), that it has the full authorization and consent of such other Participant(s) to contract with Hi, Deh! on their behalf, and to bind them to the Terms and Conditions contained herein, that it has advised such other participant(s) of the booking procedures and the Terms and Conditions contained herein, and that such other Participant(s) have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Booking Procedures and the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
9. Where a participant has provided payment to Hi, Deh! on behalf of any other participant(s) under the age of 18 (hereinafter referred to as the “Minor”), the participant who has provided payment to Hi, Deh! shall be deemed to represent, confirm and covenant to Hi, Deh! that it is not a minor, that it has fully advised the Minor of each and every booking procedure and Term and Condition contained herein, that the Minor agrees to be bound by the booking procedure and the Terms and Conditions contained herein, that it shall at all material times supervise the Minor and assume all obligations of the Minor together with the Minor, that it is the Minor’s lawful guardian, that it has advised the Minor that Hi, Deh! bears no liability or responsibility in favor of the Minor and that the Minor has agreed to same.
10. Hi, Deh! reserves the right to withdraw, alter or otherwise modify any trips, itineraries, specific programs, activities, Booking Procedures, and/or Terms and Conditions, at any time without notice.
Vaccinations & Medication
11. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that Adventure Iran is advised at the time of booking, of any and all material medical problems or issues related to the Participant.
Hi, Deh! reserves the right to remove any participant from any act, or activity, or from any trip, at any time during the trip if, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Hi, Deh!, the Participant’s participation in such an act, activity or trip poses a material risk to the health and safety of any Participant or Hi, Deh!.
Your doctor will advise you on health care, recommended vaccinations and your nearest vaccination center. It is your own responsibility to take sufficient quantities of any specific medication you require.
12. All participants are required to have a valid passport for all trips. Passports must be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the completion date of the trip and must have sufficient blank pages for all necessary travel visas and appropriate entry/exit stamps.
13. All participants need to fax & email to Hi, Deh! the completed Confidential Medical Report. Those who want us to get their visas, they also need to fax & email us the completed Visa Form. These need to be done on or before the time final payment is due. Please bring the original forms with you.
Conduct & Personal Responsibility
14. All participants are required to respect the interests of others and shall not interfere with the enjoyment of any other Participant. Hi, Deh! reserves the right to remove any Participant from any activity if it may compromise the safety, interests or enjoyment of any other Participant/person.
On an active group holiday, it is necessary that you abide by the authority of the leader, who represents the company. If you commit any illegal act when on the holiday or if in the reasonable opinion of the leader your behavior is causing or likely to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others we may terminate your travel arrangements without any liability on our part. If you are affected by any condition, medical or otherwise, that might affect your or other people’s enjoyment of the holiday, you must advise us of this at the time of booking.
We are responsible to you for the proper performance of our obligations under the contract irrespective of whether those obligations are provided directly by us, or by third party service providers engaged by us acting within the proper course of their employment. We are liable to you for any damage caused to you by our failure to perform the contract or by our improper performance of the contract unless that failure is:
a) Attributable to you.
b) Attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services and are unforeseeable or unavoidable.
c) Due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and could not have been avoided even if all due care had been taken.
d) Due to an event which even with all due care we could not foresee or forestall.
15. The group members are responsible for taking care of their personal equipment and belongings throughout the duration of the tour.
Tour Pricing, what is included and what is not
16. Tour prices are based on currency rates and land costs. All prices are in euro. We do our utmost to keep our prices constant and fair. All price changes will be announced as early as possible and will not affect any tour price already paid by our customers.
17. Main itineraries include all accommodations (twin shared), most internal transportation (train, bus, auto). We also provide Visa Invitation (visa code/reference number) service included in the package but you have to pay for your visa fee to/in the consulate/airport which is NOT included in our services. All meals as indicated in the itineraries (B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner), all planned day trips and all guide services in the tour price. Transportation does not include internal flights. Gratuities to tour leaders, national guides and drivers are not included and are at the sole discretion of the Participant.
18. The tour price does not include any items of a personal nature, international and national departure taxes, or catch-up charges in the event of a Participant’s late arrival.
19. Unpredictable events that cause extra expenses during the operating time of the tour, for example, weather condition changes affecting the normal running of scheduled and pre-arranged programs and consequently affecting the provided services. In such cases, the company will apply necessary changes in order to continue the smooth running of the tour and may charge Participants accordingly.
Hi, Deh! tours are based on ”land-only” costs and do not include international airfare.
20. Important: Since we offer a variety of activities and the equipment provided by us and what is required to be brought by you differs according to the activity; the requirement is explained clearly in the detailed trip itinerary sent to you before the trip. In general, we provide camping gear.
Sharing and Single Supplement
21. All prices are based on double occupancy. Single travelers will not be subject to a mandatory single supplement payment. Main itineraries provided the participant is accommodated on a shared occupancy basis. Hi, Deh! will endeavor to group single participants together, to the extent possible, based on the same gender. This policy may not apply to single travelers taking extensions. Single occupancy, where specifically requested or otherwise required, may be available at an extra charge.
22. Out of country health Insurance is Mandatory. By signing the contract bellow you are acknowledging the fact that you will have adequate insurance and you need to supply our office with proof that you have out-of-country medical coverage.
In any event, you are strongly advised to insure yourself against any possible risk that may occur and in particular to ensure that you have sufficient insurance in respect of dependent relatives. You are required to carry proof of insurance with you and produce it if reasonably requested by company employees or suppliers.
Cancellation Policy and Transfers
23. Participants seeking to cancel any trip must provide Hi, Deh! with a written request in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Participants who must cancel more than 60 days prior to departure may apply their €100 deposits to another Hi, Deh! trip within one year from the date of cancellation, less a €50 administration fee. Participants are only permitted to transfer once.
24. Adventure Iran reserves the right to take photographic or film records of any of its trips and to use such photographic or film records for promotional and/or commercial purposes.
25. To ensure that your holiday runs smoothly, we need to use information such as your name and address, special needs, dietary requirements etc. We will apply appropriate security measures to protect this data. However, we must pass it to suppliers of your travel arrangements including airlines, hotels and transport companies. We may also supply it to security or credit checking companies, and to public authorities such as customs and immigration.