Rata guesthouse is a typical old house with special design and 100-year-old, which demonstrate Old Persian culture and traditional housing. (Some parts of the house are more than 100 years old.)
There are four rooms which each of them has its own character and totally respect to simplicity of those years’ lifestyle. There is a small beautiful blue pool in the yard surrounded by the rooms.
- All of the facilities in Rata guesthouse organized based on the traditional lifestyle to bring old days living sense. Keeping far away from the daily stresses of modern life, we highly recommend this experience to tourists.
- Since there is almost no stair to reach the rooms, it is easy to stay for elderlies and children.
- Breakfast is included in the room rate. We provide both continental breakfast and special Rata breakfast.
- Dining tables and chairs are always clean and ready to use for guests.
- Hairdryer, iron and free wifi are available.
- Hot water and tea serving free on breakfast (Available all time with extra cost)
- The host greets you and is available for any question and help (English speaker tour guide is available on your demand but with an extra cost).
- Luggage drop off allowed for guests’ convenience when they have an early arrival or late departure
- Traditional Persian food will serve in Rata guesthouse with early order and extra cost.
- Long term stays allowed.
- The entrance door opens from 6:00 to 24:00.
- Please treat the home as you would your own.
- Please respect the neighbors, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 9 pm.
WC and Bathroom:
- As this construction is an Old Iranian House and for cultural reasons, we wouldn’t like to change the interior design to keep it real, both of the toilets and bathroom are in common.
- Facilities for the bathroom are available.
Distances to tourist attractions:
Since Rata is centrally located in the old area of Isfahan, it is close to most of the tourist attraction, shopping centers, restaurants, and other important places.
Feel free to ask any question about Rata Guest House? Ask us on Whatsapp +989905147974
We, at Iran travel services (Hi, Deh!) try to provide travelers to Iran with the best itineraries to enable them to enjoy their trip to Persia as much as possible. This causes saving time and money for tourists.
While the page Tips for Tourists to Iran provides you with good information about traveling to Iran, it is recommended to take a look at Iran Travel Blog, too.
Crypto Accepted Here!
Hi, Deh! presents a new method of payment on tourism services for the first time in Iran. According to bank transfer limits due to U.S sanctions, PayPal and other methods payments and also, a direct bank transfer is unavailable. Read more about Crypto.
Cancellation / Prepayment
We require 7-day cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival date, otherwise, we will charge you a cancellation fee (you get 50% refund.)
The host has a lovely dog.