Hi, Deh! Terms & Conditions Summary
RESERVATION INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS: A deposit of €200 per person is required to be deposited in our bank account at the time of trip reservation in order to secure a space. A detailed itinerary will be available to you in your dashboard panel upon receipt of your deposit. The remaining balance is payable in cash at the briefing session in our office or in the hotel in Tehran on the first day of your arrival. Prices quoted are based on “twin share” traveling and land costs in effect at the time of printing. Prices are subject to change without notice.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Adventure Iran acts as agents for transport companies, hotels, and other contractors and shall not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may be occasioned for any reason, including, but not limited to any defect in a vehicle, the acts or default of any company or person engaged in conveying a passenger, acts of God, detention; delays or expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, thefts, pilferage, force majeure, government restrictions or regulations; accidents by aircraft, bicycle or motor vehicle, or in any hotel, Inn, restaurant or accommodation; failure of any means of transportation to arrive or depart as scheduled or changes in transit, hotel, Inn, guest house or camping services. The passenger understands that during the course of the trip certain risks and dangers may occur, including but not limited to the hazards of traveling in remote mountainous areas. The passenger agrees to assume all risks associated with the journey and agrees that no liability will attach to the company, its employees or agents, or to any member of the tour group in respect of death, personal injury, illness or delay of the passenger, or for any loss of or damage to the property of the passenger during the course of the trip.
Read more about Terms & Conditions
According to Hi, Deh! Terms & Conditions, we Disclaimer on:
Use of this website
The information on this website has been compiled to offer information about hotels in the Netherlands and Belgium so that visitors can book a hotel online. This website helps you, as a user of this website, to find available hotels in the Netherlands and Belgium. This website is only meant to help you determine the availability of hotels and for making legitimate and desired bookings.
You guarantee that you are 18 or over and legally entitled to enter into contracts and that you will use this website in accordance with these general terms and conditions. You also declare that you have sufficient financial means and the authority to act with regards to your activities on this website. Furthermore, you guarantee that all the information which is given by you or members of your household, with regards to the use of this website, are true and correct. You understand that excessive use or misuse of the booking facilities on this website may result in your being denied access to these facilities. Any false or fraudulent booking is forbidden without any limitation.
Hideh.net respects your privacy. Under no circumstances will we give your personal data to third parties, unless we are legally bound to do so. The Privacy Statement explains which data are processed, how your data is used, and what your rights are.
No hidden fees
Hideh.net ensures price transparency by clearly stating any extra charges next to each room price so that you won’t be hit by any unpleasant surprises. Service charges may apply to specific deals and are clearly stated next to the deal. These service charges must be paid at all times.
Hideh.net acts as an intermediate and only sends your booking to the hotel. The booking itself is a transaction between the hotel and the customer making the booking. Hotels reserve the right to refuse a booking.
Hideh.net has its situational-based cancellation rules and may charge a cancellation fee. Also, the hotel, hostel or guest house may charge you a cancellation fee if you fail to cancel your booking in time. If you wish to cancel your booking, please follow the instructions in your booking confirmation. A booking is only canceled if you have received a confirmation of cancellation. If you cancel a booking in time and in accordance with the hotel’s cancellation policy, then the hotel will not charge a cancellation fee. Every hotel has its own cancellation policy, which is clearly stated in both the hotel page and in your booking confirmation. The cancellation term can differ per room type. If you fail to cancel your booking in time in accordance with the hotel’s cancellation policy, then the hotel is entitled to charge you a cancellation fee. Different cancellation terms and conditions apply to certain ‘Hot Deals’ and Specials: the credit card will immediately be charged by the hotel and the booking cannot be canceled or changed. If you have booked a ‘Hot Deal’ or Special and you do not show up for your booking (no show), then the hotel is entitled to charge you for the full amount of your booking. These conditions are clearly stated on the hotel page, the booking form and in the booking confirmation for a ‘Hot Deal’ or Special. Service charges may apply to certain deals and are clearly stated next to the deal. The service charges, if applicable, are non-refundable and must always be paid regardless of whether the booking is used or canceled.
Exchange rates are calculated on the basis of public resources. Exchange rates can change every day. The exchange rates are not updated on a daily basis and are merely shown as an indication. Hideh.net does not guarantee that the exchange rates published on this website are correct.
Copyright / intellectual property
The copyright of all information, texts, materials and all technical processes, which you will find on this website, rests with Hideh.net. Your accessing this website does not mean that you may freely reuse, duplicate or distribute the information offered on this website. Duplication of any pages / HTML code / META tags composed by Hideh.net, whether partly or fully duplicated, will immediately and irrevocably lead to legal action.
The intellectual property rights, including copyrights, which rest on the materials on this website, rest with Hideh.net or are given to Hideh.net in license by third parties.
Links by third parties
You may freely link to this website. Hideh.net is explicitly not responsible for the contents of any website that links to Hideh.net. This website may contain links to other websites that are managed by other parties than Hideh.net. Those links are only published for your referral. Hideh.net cannot be held liable for the contents of these external websites. Hideh.net has no control over these websites and is not responsible for its contents. Publishing links to those websites by Hideh.net does not imply in any way that Hideh.net approves of the materials on those websites, nor does it imply that Hideh.net cooperates with the managers or owners of those websites.
This website has been compiled with the greatest care by Hideh.net. However, the information on this website may contain errors, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Hideh.net is not responsible and cannot be held liable for the contents of this website and the information offered on this website. Hideh.net does not guarantee that the information about participating hotels offered on this website is correct and complete.
Hideh.net does not guarantee the correctness of, and is not responsible for inaccuracies with regard to photos of hotels, descriptions of hotels, publication of the facilities of the hotel and other descriptions that are published on this website, the information of which is provided by the hotels themselves, who are for that reason also responsible for the correctness of this information. Hideh.net does not check all the information provided by hotels or other third parties.
Hotels may change the information about their hotels, such as prices and availability, at any time. Hideh.net is not responsible for any loss caused by the incorrect publishing of these data.
If you want to recover any loss that you have suffered as a result of incorrect descriptions of hotels or mistakes in the hotel’s availability dates, you need to directly contact the hotel in question.
Hideh.net is not liable for damage, whether direct or indirect, which results from the use of its website, or the information published on its website.
Hideh.net can make improvements and/or changes to this website at any time and regularly does so. Any consequential loss, which results from wrongful payments to hotels or wrongful credit card charges by hotels, are the responsibility of the hotel in question. Hideh.net cannot be held liable for this loss.
Hideh.net is not liable for a loss resulting from the use or (temporary) impossibility to use electronic means for communication with its website, including – but not limited to – a loss resulting from non-delivery or delayed delivery of electronic messages, interception or manipulation of electronic messages by third parties or by software/hardware used for electronic communication and transmitting viruses.
By using the website of Hideh.net you indemnify Hideh.net against all losses resulting from claims by third parties, resulting from violation or non-compliance with these terms and conditions, or against claims which are otherwise connected with or result from your use of its website.
- If your plans change en route, contact the travel agency or call the after-hours service for assistance. Additional charges may apply. It is not necessary to purchase a new ticket if a refund is due. Please cancel your reservation prior to your arrival.
- HOTELS, GUESTHOUSES or HOSTELS are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify us within the time period specified by that accommodation. Rules may vary by property.
- TOUR/PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS ‘ We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations and other services.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – This travel agency is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at Iran contact the Travel Advisory Section of Hi, Deh!. For medical information, also you can contact us. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
- Proof of identity is required for all travel. Without proper identification, or passport and necessary visas, you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE. There are different types of medical, baggage or trip cancellations insurance from the supplier or the agencies. NOTE: Insurance coverage may not cover pre-existing conditions and may have other restrictions and exclusions. Consult the insurance carriers direct for details. Trip insurance or waivers provided by the supplier may not offer insolvency coverage.
Changes to these conditions
Hideh.net reserves the right to change the terms and conditions under which this website is offered. You accept and acknowledge the terms and conditions, that apply at the moment you use the website and facilities of Hideh.net, as binding.
Hideh.net reserves the right to update and change these terms and conditions unilaterally. All disputes resulting from the use of this website and for which Hideh.net can be held liable should be brought before the court in Groningen, which is declared competent to become exclusively acquainted with these disputes.